Sovereign Hope

Sovereign Hope - Frankie Rose Review of Sovereign Hope

Rating: 4.5 stars

www.reviewoffantasy.com

This story is told through Farley’s eyes mostly some told through Daniels eyes.
Farley’s mother is missing for six months her dad dead. She goes through each day hoping news of her mother will be announced but nothing. Since she was young she’s had visions as such of people dying, diagnosed with have migraines that cause this condition doesn’t make it stop.

Realising she’s been followed she soon comes face to face with Daniel who is as moody as they come, his appearance in her life thrusts her into a paranormal world at war and she is the focal point.

I loved the history behind this story and the author was extremely creative in writing in the sense of good versus evil, but neither having quite a fine line. Nothing is just clean cut or black and white there is so much grey in this story.

Farley is such a funny character without knowing it, and I enjoyed reading from her perspective so much being thrown into such a crazy world she acts accordingly thinking everyone is mad or that she’s going mad, but soon the evidence keeps piling up and she faces up to the truth about who she really is. She’s brave and loyal to the ones she loves and I loved her relationship with her best friend Tess. She discovers so much when Daniel takes her to Agatha.

Daniel is moody, sarcastic and really good looking. I could picture him so clearly; a damaged soul trying so hard to encase his heart in stone until Farley shows up and his confusion turns to anger and more sarcasm. So it’s really funny watching their feelings grow along with both of their anger towards each other. It’s a love hate relationship. But I loved it.

The plot was amazing like I said earlier it was very creative and had me on the edge of my seat, this is only book number one and I can only imagine what book two will bring to the table, I can’t wait to read it.

Overall a really great story, with a strong love interest going through it and enough secrets along with some horror to keep you turning the pages.