Arclight

Arclight - Josin L. McQuein I loved the concept behind the book, but found myself getting bored on several occasions or even lost as I had no clue what was going on. 75% of the book reveals nothing and is a jumble of what if's and what the hell and then it all comes together just as you guess what might be going on. With the fade I still don't understand their existence and why they don't harm humans now, as they did before, yes there is one explanation revealed for this, but for me it just wasn't enough to explain 90% of the worlds population dying or becoming fade, and then it all turned around to them not harming us.

The characters were okay I didn't hate them but I didn't love them, they were just okay.

The system inside the arclight was given all at once and not really mentioned again so it was like information overload and then we didn't need it, firstly I was trying to keep notes of different coloured lights to see when the fade would attack but like i said it became unnecessary for me to remember.

Overall yes enjoyable in ways simple nothing hectic.