Gemini of Emreiana

Gemini of Emreiana - Kristen DaRay Review of Gemini of Emreiana By Kristen DaRay

(1st review for April)
Rating 4 stars
www.reviewoffantasy.com

I received this book for an honest review. This story is told through the eyes of Carson a young 18 year old. She lives in a small town in Alice and lives a normal life. Until she finds out she’s from another planet called Emreiana, where she will take the throne and bond with a fellow Gemini in marriage.
The story is based on Earth letting us see Carson discover who she really is, and understanding that she must let go of all she loves including her boyfriend Klye, But Aaronmon a protector of the royal family is there to ease her transition.
Even though the story is based on earth, it’s still very intriguing we learn all about the new planet Emreiana, they have their own language and are very advanced in technology. Also the people of Emreiana are born with certain gifts that fall’s into four categories. The world of Emreiana sounds so beautiful with its three moons that dictate’s the time of year.
The story is very well written and I can’t wait to read the second book, which will be based in Emreiana and we can start to see Carson in her true settings.